From: Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2012 5:02 PM
To: RDWG; Klaus Miesenberger; Andrea Petz; Kerstin Matausch
Subject: [important] group input on Easy-to-Read symposium

Dear Group and E2R symposium co-chairs,

In lieu of this week's meeting I'd like to get your input via mail.

#1. Please review the updated symposium page and let us know any
thoughts you may have -- the symposium co-chairs are working on the
agenda section but otherwise it should be ready:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2012/easy-to-read/>

#2. Please share your thoughts on teleconferencing system -- The setup
for TC4R worked quite well but it is limited to ~50 participants (we had
40+ participants). There are benefits to allow more participants but
also drawbacks (more noise and chatter, less focused discussion, more
overhead to manage, ...), most importantly, the other system we tried
didn't have the same level of quality -- we need to decide!

#3. Some of the listed papers have character-encoding bugs that crept in
during the QA process (how ironic!) -- any volunteers to help clean up
the HTML in some of these papers?

#4. Please share any other thoughts about potential questions to raise,
discussion to have, or other suggestions you may have for the co-chairs
to consider for the symposium -- they are preparing now.

Thanks,
   Shadi

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B