Re: [important] group input on Easy-to-Read symposium

Hi Shadi,

I agree with point 3 - to this end I've been doing some experiments that
I hope the group could help me with. I've been using Google Docs for
writing reports - and then using the File> Download as > Web page.

This seems to produce valid HTML Documents with the correct headings and
such. I run through tidy to add doctype - then through the validator
(which gets valid HTML), Then through WAVE which shows 1 empty H3 (my
fault).

I wonder if others could try this method for producing good documents so
we can use this procedure in the next symposium.

This is also a good techniques for the note too.

cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk