Re: [important] group input on Easy-to-Read symposium

Hi Shadi,
let me take these in order:
1) looks good.
2) I (and most of the group - all except Kerstin) want the normal
system / I support this - if we have to limit attendees then we have
no choice.
3) I think this is an author issue, Klaus can we send the ones with
coding errors back - this is how it's normally done at conferences as
authors are the stakeholders with more invested than anyone else and
so are more likely to do the work - and it is the editors
responsibility to get them changed - Klaus this is how it works at
ICCHP right?
4) I think the chairs seem to have everything in hand and we have
meeting next week only for these comments too.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk