Re: Next Topic Heads Up!

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:14:30 +0000
To: DavidSloan <DSloan@computing.dundee.ac.uk>
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Well you're a member now!! Welcome - officially! Both topics are in the
mill - I'm creating some initial stuff for the first - and I'm sure you
could help with the second in parallel. However, there is still alot of
work to do wrt to the symposium and note write up.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group