[important] testing a new teleconferencing system tomorrow

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:54:41 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear RDWG,

As previously discussed, we will be trying out a conferencing tool for
tomorrow's call. The tool supports VoIP (free calls), Skype, and local
numbers. More details about the calling details will follow.

If successful, we may be using this tool for the upcoming symposium as
it allows more participants than Zakim. Please pay careful attention to
the sound quality and let me know any observations you have.

Thanks,
   Shadi