Re: Antw: Re: e2r: selection of papers and format of symposium

Hi Shadi,

I understand the concerns but in this case the authors will not be asked to write long answers, these could be short answer questions and questions could be used as a way of clarifying some points in the paper.

If you think written answer to such questions will be an issue, please ignore that part and the second part of my suggestion could be considered.

Finally, I just wanted to add that I think an online symposium more than 2 hours will be too long.

Regards,
Yeliz.