Re: Antw: Re: e2r: selection of papers and format of symposium

Hi Klaus,

we did panel sessions with questions for the Mobile - but it was still
took ages...

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk