Antw: Re: e2r: selection of papers and format of symposium

Good to hear from you Simon - hope you are well back!

This is also my concern. My understanding was that we do not run a traditional presentation of papers but a discussion with the panel of authors.
Participant har read the papers and we do not ask for presentation.

If we ask for presentaitons, I would also opt for 2 symposia (e.g. a week inbetween.

In the last telco my understanding was that we should go away from presenting papers but making it more disussion based.

Klaus

a.Univ.Prof.Dr. Klaus Miesenberger
University of Linz, Institut Integriert Studieren
Altenbergerstrasse 69, A-4040 Linz
klaus.miesenberger@jku.at, http://www.integriert-studieren.jku.at/
Tel: +43-732-2468-9232 Fax: ...-9322

International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs, ICCHP: http://www.icchp.org
International Camps on Computers&Communication, ICC: http://www.icc-camp.info/
Association for the Advancement for Assistive Technology in Europe, AAATE: www.aaate.net
eAccess+ The eAccessibility newtork: www.eaccessplus.eu
Austrian Computer Society, OCG: www.ocg.at/

>>> Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk> 2.11.2012 11:13 AM >>>
Hi Klaus,

this is really great news - I agree wrt 1 and 2  - my worry is that we
won't be able to run through all papers in the time we have available. I
wonder if it is worth having 2 symposiums and 1 note?

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk