Text customization saying other related maybe coming - closed Action 25

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:04:35 -0500
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
  Subject: Text Customization for Readability pre-call

Action 25: https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/actions/25 "Update Scope to be more clear that there may be broader topic info coming soon"
Done. In http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Text_Customization_Symposium_draft_page#Scope I edited to:
"The following are out of scope of this topic: ... These other topics may be addressed in future RDWG symposia, for example, on _Easy to Read_ language. To get notification of future symposia, see Getting WAI Announcements."

While I still support doing a symposium only on text customization, I understand there is some hesitation about that. In any case, I am eager to get out a pre-call on text customization to give people more time to work up papers on this topic. In case this does not get resolved soon, I drafted an idea for getting out a pre-call on text customization that left open the possibility of other topics being included in one symposium, or not. It's at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Talk:Topic_3_pre-call I hope that helps and doesn't complicate the issue even more. :)

~Shawn