Publication of or First Note

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:45:16 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

the first note is about to be published, with the following small changes:

1) Bibtex citation moved to the top,
2) Title change from 'Research Note...' to 'Research Report...', and
3) Correction of Minor typographical changes supplied by Chaals and
members via the survey.

If you would like to see this before we publish then please contact me
before Wednesday 30th.

cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk