RE: Your Comments are Required

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 16:11:32 +0100
To: Peter Thiessen <peterdev001@gmail.com>, giorgio brajnik <brajnik@uniud.it>
CC: RDWG RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi everyone,
We agreed on the telecon that this would be 2 seminars with one call. In this way we have the benefit of deciding which submission goes to which telecon. Further, there is no guarantee that the 4th topic will be 'easy to read, we've had no proposal and no vote. In addition we are also assuming that there will be enough interest not just in TC but also EtR to build two full telecons.

Thus is why I vote 1 call 2 telecons.