W4A & RDWG meeting dinner

From: Markel Vigo <markel.vigo@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:12:51 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi there,

For those who are attending W4A or WWW in two weeks, you are invited to attend a RDWG meeting/dinner on Tuesday eve [1]. It is open to anybody willing to have a drink, have a chat and wants to see the faces  of those that are usually on the teleconference ("how does X look like?").

All the best,

[1] http://www.w4a.info/2012/programme/preliminary-programme#tuesday

Markel Vigo
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group

PS: I check my email at 9AM and 5PM BST. If you require a faster response please include the word [fast!] in the subject line.