Re: comments on Mobile Accessibility call

I recently added MWABP to the Mobile wiki page and soon after removed
it. I know Mobile Web Apps are popular now (and paying my salary :)
but I don't really know of much of, if any, published research on
Accessible Mobile Web Apps in relation to Web standards. Though
perhaps new topics are what this symposium is about / can include?

My only fear was that by adding MWABP we'd loose the focus on content
(WCAG) which seamed to be what the mentioned guidelines set the scope
for. My assumption was that we'd have a separate symposium to tackle
applications (WAI-ARIA/MWABP..) later on. Though perhaps this was a
wrong assumption?

+peter