Online Symposium on Mobile Accessibility

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 21:35:29 +0200
To: RDWG RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear all,

All of the materials related to symposium are now merged into a single page: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile>. As we agreed in our last meeting, please have a look to the call and if you have any comments, please directly edit the call by the 26th of April, Monday. We would like to finalise the call by the 28th of April, Wednesday and release the call, so please give us all your comments by Monday.

Regards,
Dr. Yeliz Yesilada
Middle East Technical University,
Northern Cyprus Campus,