Scientific Committee - Online Symposium on Mobile Accessibility

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:25:32 +0200
To: RDWG RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear All,

We are in the process of organising our next symposium "Mobile Accessibility" <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Pre_CFP> and this week we have to finalise our scientific committee. As far as we know the following RDWG members have volunteered to be part of the scientific committee:

- Giorgio Brajnik
- Vivienne Conway
- Klaus Miesenberge
- Joshue O Connor
- Markel Vigo
- Shadi Abou-Zahra

If you are not listed here but you would like to also volunteer to be a scientific committee member, please let us know by the 19th of March, Monday and we will add your details to the committee as well.

Best Regards,
Dr. Yeliz Yesilada
Middle East Technical University,
Northern Cyprus Campus,