Recent Discussions

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:24:33 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
All,

and I'm aware that I am stating the obvious, but I think it is important
for clarity.

I hope people reading these email archives do not mistake the recent
discussions for anything more than researchers talking; researchers
taking a position and then defending it until something new arises.

These open and frank exchanges are how it's done in the scientific
research community and people should not mistake - what may seem like
heated exchanges - to be anything more than scholarly discourse so that
we can come to new understandings.

cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk