addressing WAI CG comments (was Re: [urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility pre-cal)

Hi Simon,

On 9.3.2012 20:39, sharper@cs.man.ac.uk wrote:
> Shadi, are the CG comments (suggestions) mandatory if we wish to proceed,
> or are they advisory?

Given the current discussion on the mailing list and the lack of clear
consensus on some of the points raised, (unfortunately) I think we
should be addressing these comments. This will potentially help avoid
similar discussions and misunderstandings down the road.

Regards,
   Shadi