Re: [urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility pre-cal

All,

OK so it seems we are at an impass to some extent.

Shadi, are the CG comments (suggestions) mandatory if we wish to proceed,
or are they advisory?

We resolved the langage to us as a group at our meeting - and it is the
same language as is on the previous release.

I wonder if we can relases as the group agreed and then come to a wider
discussion of these topics in time for Topic 3?

Cheers