[urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility pre-cal

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 14:13:03 +0100
To: Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr>, Peter Thiessen <thiessenp@gmail.com>, Simon Harper <Simon.Harper@manchester.ac.uk>
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear Symposium Chairs and RDWG,

Last night we received input from the WAI Coordination Group on the
mobile accessibility pre-call, most notably to point out that the
current text does not adequately acknowledge existing work that is
already happening on mobile accessibility (inside and outside W3C).

To save discussion time, I have put some suggested changes in the
"discussion" tab of the wiki for your review and approval:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Talk:Mobile_Pre_CFP>

Please feel free to make edits directly to that page, but please do
with these changes or if you prefer to discuss them by phone.

Thanks,
   Shadi