Updated research note on web accessibility metrics

From: Markel Vigo <markel.vigo@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:20:26 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi there,

The updated research note addresses all the comments raised in the recent meetings. Major changes are highlighted so that you can check them out.

Find it available at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3976331/research-note-2012-03-6.odt

Kind regards,

Markel Vigo
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group

PS: I check my email at 9AM and 5PM BST. If you require a faster response please include the word [fast!] in the subject line.