Re: Antw: Re: IndieUI Task Force Call for Proposals

Hi Joshue, All,

Great to see all this excitement about this topic!

I suggest adding it to the wiki so that we can discuss it internally and
with the other relevant groups; especially with IndieUI WG itself to
make sure we don't overlap with their work but rather add to it.

Also, I think we should make sure to address the relationship of this
work to our current Mobile Accessibility topic. As said on the call
yesterday, I feel there is a lot of focus on guidelines such as WCAG,
UAAG, and MWBP, but not as much focus on the underlying technologies
that are essential for providing accessibility. This includes IndieUI,
Web Events, WebApps, and Device APIs WGs. I encourage all of us to
monitor this carefully given that we got fairly little input on these
from the papers alone.

Regards,
   Shadi