Symposium Questions

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:38:36 +0300
To: RDWG RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear all,

Based on our discussion today, I have updated the wiki page and reordered the questions. The presenters will be asked the first two questions. Can you please check this updated page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Accessibility#Symposium_Questions> and if you have any comments, please get back to us by the 22nd of  June, Friday. On Friday, we can inform the presenters about these questions as we agreed in the call.

Regards,
Yeliz.
Dr. Yeliz Yesilada
Middle East Technical University,