Antw: Re: public IRC channel during the symposium

I do not really see a benefit in such a presentation and would not consider to attend such a session. It misses everything what makes a symposium worth attending. And as outlined by Shadi there is the danger of disturbance of the symposium.

BUT IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN USING IT, fine.

Klaus

>>> Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr> 19.6.2012 12:34 PM >>>
I also think it is a good idea.

Regards,