Re: [RDWG] Distribution Lists

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:38:03 +0200
To: Peter Thiessen <thiessenp@acm.org>
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>, Simon Harper <Simon.Harper@manchester.ac.uk>, Klaus Miesenberger <Klaus.Miesenberger@jku.at>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, Yeliz Yesilada <yyeliz@metu.edu.tr>
[CC'ing Simon, Klaus, and Shawn as previous editors of this page, and
Yeliz as she seems to be knowledgeable of many of these lists.]

Looks good, thanks Peter.

*Action for everyone: please fill out the blanks in the table!* and
volunteer to be the person to relay RDWG announcements to lists or
newsletters etc that you may be already subscribed too.

Thanks,
   Shadi