Re: [RDWG] Distribution Lists

[CC'ing Simon, Klaus, and Shawn as previous editors of this page, and
Yeliz as she seems to be knowledgeable of many of these lists.]

Looks good, thanks Peter.

*Action for everyone: please fill out the blanks in the table!* and
volunteer to be the person to relay RDWG announcements to lists or
newsletters etc that you may be already subscribed too.

Thanks,
   Shadi