Text Customization symposium page

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 10:22:17 +0200
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear RDWG,

Shawn and I put the symposium page for Text Customization in place:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2012/text-customization/>

The content comes from the wiki. This symposium page is a home for the
event and a prerequisite for sending out the pre-call. Please send any
comments to the list and we can refine the symposium page accordingly.

Best,
   Shadi