OK with resolutions from 27 June teleconference

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:20:46 -0500
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
RDWG folks,

For the last teleconference[1] I had distracted participation (traveling to airport, etc.) and asked to review the decisions. This serves as my official agreement with the following resolutions:
* RESOLUTION: word limit for submissions will be around 1000 words and if the SC suggests changes it can be extended to address such changes.
* RESOLUTION: there will be 2 separate calls for the forthcoming 2 symposiums, the same submission system will be used, same deadline and reviewers will be coordinated coordinated; symposiums will run separately where text customisation will be first and after one month easy to read.

Best,
~Shawn

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/06/27-rd-minutes.html