Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 29th Feb 2012

Dear All,

I won't be able to attend the meeting tomorrow as I have to attend another departmental meeting at the same time.

Regarding the research note, I have the following two comments. These are really for editors' discretion.
1.Section 3.7 is quite an interesting section, however I think this section has a different purpose to other subsections (3.1-3.6). I think even though subsections (3.1-3.6) summarises the papers presented at the webinar, subsection 3.7 has a slightly different purpose, at least in my understanding. I think it would be good if the editors could consider and reorganise this section.

2. In section 4.1.1, it seems like the research questions are somehow mixed with research statements, it would be good if the editors could update that section to include only research questions to be consistent with the other sections.

3. There are also a number of orphaned section titles (I mean section titles that are immediately followed with subsection titles, for example 4.4.Other Issues 4.4.1 User tailored meeting). It might be better to do some small changes to remove these orphaned section titles. This is definitely for editors' discretion.

In my notes, I also have some minor editing comments but I am sure others will raise them in the meeting :)

Regards,
Yeliz.