seminar planning timeline

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:30:39 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear Group,

As per my action item to review the seminar planning timeline [1], I
propose the following new timeline:

* -15 weeks - select topic, editors, and planning committee
* -14 weeks - announce pre-notification of call for papers
* -12 weeks - announce call for papers and scientific committee
* -8 weeks - deadline for paper submissions
* -6 weeks - review feedback to paper authors and rebuttal
* -4 weeks - deadline for final papers, announcement of program
* -2 weeks - publication of accepted papers and registration opens
* Day X - teleconference symposium
* +2 weeks - draft teleconference proceedings for review
* +4 weeks - announcement of teleconference proceedings

[1] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/planning#seminar>

Best,
   Shadi