[canceled] RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 19th December 2012

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:56:13 +0100
To: simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Dear Group,

Given the numerous regrets for today's meeting that also impact our
agenda topics, it seems best to cancel today's meeting.

Our next meeting will be on *Wednesday 9 January 2013*.

Please take the time to review the draft TC4R report and notes as this
will be one of the first things we will focus on in the next period:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-rd/2012Dec/0020>

Thank you all for a great year and for your contributions, I look
forward to continue this excellent work next year!

Seasons greetings and best wishes,
   Shadi