tc4r Report/Note review notes [was: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 19th December 2012]

On 12/14/2012 11:54 AM, Simon Harper wrote:
> Agenda+ Text Customisation Note EARLY DRAFT -
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/TC4R_Draft_Report [shawn/david]

Please note this is an *incomplete*, very rough draft. Some sections are not drafted, there is some redundancy, we expect things to move around, we will pull additional input from the transcript, we haven't worked on transitions yet, etc.

Thus, it's a good time for high-level input. :-)

Please see questions for RDWG listed at the bottom: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/TC4R_Draft_Report#Internal_Notes>

Thanks!
~Shawn & Dave