Regrets: Telecon on Wednesday 12 Dec 2012

Regrets for today meeting,
I'm on the road.

Regards
Silvia

Silvia Mirri, PhD
Assistant Professor

University of Bologna
Department of Computer Science and Engineering - DISI
Via Mura Anteo Zamboni, 7
40127 Bologna - Italy
www.cse.unibo.it
silvia.mirri@unibo.it