RDWG Mobile Web Roadmap Telecon on Wednesday 12 Dec 2012

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 15:36:23 +0000
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

I've just sent an email to our invited guests for this Wednesdays Mobile
Web Roadmap meeting. Please do try to attend.
I envisage this to be an open round table discussion of future
opportunities, risks, and visions; from which our Note editors will be
able to create a roadmap and possibly a 'Must, Should, Could, Wont'
breakdown of future research effort. And we will also take email
suggestions too, if the discussion wont fit into the scheduled 1 hour
time slot.

If you have any questions or comments that you would like us to
specifically address please do send them along to me via email so that I
can integrate them into the discussion.

As previously discussed, the teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday
12 Dec 2012 at:
 - *14:30-15:30 Manchester (UK) Local Time* Currently  - UTC / UK time (GMT)
 -  15:30-16:30 Central European Time (CET)
 -  09:30-10:30 US Eastern time (ET )
 -  22:30-23:30 Western Australia (WST)

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
time for your specific location:
 - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 7394 - "RDWG")
 * +1.617.761.6200
 * SIP / VoIP - http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
 * IRC server: irc.w3.org
 * port: 6665
 * channel: #rd

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk