Re: RDWG Wiki

Hi Peter,

I agree we need to fix the stubs - and I'm also giving the other areas
an overhaul too. For me the stubs are the last things I'll look at, so
if others wants to have a go please do.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk