Re: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 29 August 2012

No I think we need to push on to get the E2R call approved and released
this week - the deadline is on the 24th  so only a month left.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk