RE: [tc4r] updated CfP e-mail

From: Vivienne CONWAY <v.conway@ecu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:26:01 +0800
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>, "Kath Straub @ Usability . ORG" <kath@usability.org>, David Sloan <d.r.z.sloan@dundee.ac.uk>, Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Klaus Miesenberger <Klaus.Miesenberger@jku.at>
Hi Shawn
That looks great now.  Huge +1 from me.

Regards

Vivienne L. Conway, B.IT(Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(cs)
PhD Candidate & Sessional Lecturer, Edith Cowan University, Perth, W.A.
Director, Web Key IT Pty Ltd.
v.conway@ecu.edu.au
v.conway@webkeyit.com
Mob: 0415 383 673

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.