Re: Annika Nietzio has joined the Research and Development Working Group

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:32:48 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
CC: shadi@w3.org, an@ftb-volmarstein.de
Hi Annika,

Welcome to the RDWG - good to meet you. We can hopefully talk more on
Wednesday.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk