Call For Papers

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:35:16 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

can you please look at the CfP for Text Customisation and send any
comments to Shawn - I would like us to approve this for distribution
next Wednesday:

Further, can you also send comments to Klaus for the E2R call which we
will be discussing next week:

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group