Call For Papers

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:35:16 +0100
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

can you please look at the CfP for Text Customisation and send any
comments to Shawn - I would like us to approve this for distribution
next Wednesday:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Text_Customization_Symposium_draft_page#Call_for_Papers_2

Further, can you also send comments to Klaus for the E2R call which we
will be discussing next week:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_4_pre-call

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk