Re: Topic 3 (Text Customization) Timeline

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:21:50 +0100
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
CC: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Thanks Shawn,

Now added as an agenda Item for next time.

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk