Re: regrets and status update (was RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 11 April 2012)

Thanks Shadi, got these in the minutes...

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk