From: "Shadi Abou-Zahra" <shadi@w3.org>
To: <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: "RDWG" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
Subject: regrets and status update (was RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on  Wednesday 11 April 2012)
Date: Wed, Apr 11, 2012 10:51

Hi Simon, All,

Apologies for the late regrets due to unforeseen circumstances. Please find below some notes on some of the agenda items:

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/scribes

> Agenda+ Mobile Call Publication Status (Shadi and Shawn)

Call announced, please feel free to circulate announcement:
 - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2012AprJun/0013>

We also have an OpenConf instance for this symposium that I'm still configuring. Paper submission should open tomorrow 12 April.

> Agenda+ W4A Meet-Up (Simon)
>
> Agenda+ Face to Face Meeting Discussion - TPAC2012 will be held in Lyon,
> France at the Cité Centre de Congrès de Lyon from 29 October through 2
> November 2012. (answer by 30 April 2012)
>
> Agenda+ Current W3C Note Status (Giorgio, Markel, Josh, Shadi)

Still open action on my side.

> Agenda+ Timelines / Schedule to 30th June 2013
>
> Agenda+ Conference Management Systems (OpenConf via Shadi)

Still assessing the installation of a tool within W3C. For those who regularly use conference management systems (aka paper review tools), please let me know any thoughts you have; the current runner-ups are EasyChair and OpenConf. Things to particularly look out for include:
 - Accessibility of the system;
 - Usability and functionality (eg. accepted file types, ...);

> Agenda+ Publication Format Redux - (Shadi's Report on Options)

Still open action to pursue process-wise limitations. Otherwise, Shawn is working on better "packaging" the sysmposium resources.

> Agenda+ Issues and Actions: https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/
>
> Agenda+ Any Other Business

As usual, I will clean-up and send out the minutes.

Best,
  Shadi