regrets and status update (was RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 11 April 2012)

Hi Simon, All,

Apologies for the late regrets due to unforeseen circumstances. Please
find below some notes on some of the agenda items:

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/scribes

> Agenda+ Mobile Call Publication Status (Shadi and Shawn)

Call announced, please feel free to circulate announcement:
  - <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2012AprJun/0013>

We also have an OpenConf instance for this symposium that I'm still
configuring. Paper submission should open tomorrow 12 April.

> Agenda+ W4A Meet-Up (Simon)
>
> Agenda+ Face to Face Meeting Discussion - TPAC2012 will be held in Lyon,
> France at the Cité Centre de Congrès de Lyon from 29 October through 2
> November 2012. (answer by 30 April 2012)
>
> Agenda+ Current W3C Note Status (Giorgio, Markel, Josh, Shadi)

Still open action on my side.

> Agenda+ Timelines / Schedule to 30th June 2013
>
> Agenda+ Conference Management Systems (OpenConf via Shadi)

Still assessing the installation of a tool within W3C. For those who
regularly use conference management systems (aka paper review tools),
please let me know any thoughts you have; the current runner-ups are
EasyChair and OpenConf. Things to particularly look out for include:
  - Accessibility of the system;
  - Usability and functionality (eg. accepted file types, ...);

> Agenda+ Publication Format Redux - (Shadi's Report on Options)

Still open action to pursue process-wise limitations. Otherwise, Shawn
is working on better "packaging" the sysmposium resources.

> Agenda+ Issues and Actions: https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/
>
> Agenda+ Any Other Business

As usual, I will clean-up and send out the minutes.

Best,
   Shadi