Topic 3 (Text Customization) Timeline

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 18:01:40 -0500
To: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
  Hi Simon,

I put in a possibility for dates at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline

Some issues with these dates:
* I only did a little checking of Mondays in Sept for holidays, WAI staff availability, and such. (Mon 3 Sept is US Labor Day, Rosh Hashanah is 16-17Monday-18, Yom Kippur is Tue 25-26) We'd need to check some more.
* Good about these dates is first paper deadline is end of July, before lots of people take off in Aug.
* Potential problem is reviewers needed in August - and also paper edits in August.
* Good is probability of getting draft Note out in 2012 (possibility even the final Note if things go as I would like :).

All up for discussion, of course.

Cheers,
~Shawn