From: Simon Harper [simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, 30 March 2012 3:49 PM
To: RDWG
Subject: RDWG: Agenda for Teleconference on Wednesday 04 April 2012

Hi Everyone,

Also, please remember to feed the wiki: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki
All topics are welcome, the scope of this group is potentially unlimited!

The next teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday 04 April 2012 at:
  - 14:30-15:30 UTC / UK time (GMT)
  - 15:30-16:30 Central European Time (CET)
  - 09:30-10:30 US Eastern time (ET)
  - 22:30-23:30 Western Australia (WST)

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
time for your specific location:
  - <http://bit.ly/wjpcw9>
The teleconference information is: (Passcode 7394 - "RDWG")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP - http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #rd

================================
AGENDA (Items not Covered will be Carried Forward to the Following Week):

Chair: Harper_Simon

Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)

Agenda+ Mobile Call Publication Status (Shadi and Shawn)

Agenda+ Publication Format Redux - (Shadi's Report on Options)

Agenda+ Current W3C Note Status (Giorgio, Markel, Josh, Shadi)

Agenda+ Topic 3 (Shawn)

Agenda+ Timelines / Schedule to 30th June 2013 (Simon)

Agenda+ RDWG Incubator (Simon)

Agenda+ Conference Management Systems (OpenConf via Shadi)

Agenda+ Face to Face Meeting Discussion (Simon)

Agenda+ Any Other Business

================================

Last weeks - and previous minutes can be found at:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/minutes-history>

Keep on-top of scribing at:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/scribes>

Links to Key Documents:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/process
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/planning
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-rd/

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B