teleconference bridge commands and IRC helpers

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:11:58 +0200
To: RDWG <public-wai-rd@w3.org>
RDWG,

Please find some documentation on the W3C teleconference bridge commands
and associated IRC bots:

# Basic functions of the Zakim teleconference bridge:
  - <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>

# IRC bot for Zakim which provides additional functions:
  - <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot>

# RRSAgent IRC bot which we use to record the minutes:
  - <http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent>

# "Tracker" issue-tracking tool:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/features>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/web>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc>
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/email>

Mastering these tools will significantly improve the efficiency of our
meetings and distributed online collaboration; please take the time to
browse through the documentation and get acquainted.

Happy reading... :)

Best,
   Shadi