RE: finalizing date for symposium

That date looks good to me - no Australian official public holidays around that time (including any states) that I can find.

Regards

Vivienne L. Conway
From: public-wai-rd-request@w3.org [public-wai-rd-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, 2 September 2011 11:13 PM
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Subject: Re: finalizing date for symposium

Hi folks,

The teleconference bridge availability is best on Fridays, followed by
Mondays, Wednesday, and Tuesdays. Thursdays are the worst at this time.

It also turns out that December 8th is a public holiday (Immaculate
Conception) in several countries. I think we should rule out Thursday
and go for *Monday 5 December* instead. Please confirm your acceptance.

Side notes from a quick search:
- December 5th is a public holiday in Thailand and an informal (school)
holiday in some places (Saint Niklas);
- December 6th is a public holiday in Finland, Spain, and Australia(?).

Best,
   Shadi

On 2.9.2011 00:25, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As discussed, I am inquiring about optimal availability of the phone
> bridge for the week of December 5th, to avoid overlap with the HTML5
> group on Thursdays. *Please let me know any known conflicts you have for
> the time 13:00-17:00 UTC during that week*.
>
> Thanks,
> Shadi

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B