RE: pre-final CfP for your review

It all looks fine to me.

Regards

Vivienne L. Conway
From: public-wai-rd-request@w3.org [public-wai-rd-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, 2 September 2011 6:25 AM
To: RDWG
Subject: pre-final CfP for your review

Dear RDWG,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2011/metrics/cfp.html>

As agreed during today's call, I've done some minor editorial tweaks and
put the Call for Papers in its final location. Please send me any
editorial comments, and CC the list for substantial comments.

Regards,
   Shadi

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B