Re: Final chance to comment of the Draft First Call

Hi there.
After a quick chat with Markel and Josh, I went ahead and slightly
edited the cfp
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Draft_version_of_the_call_for_papers

This is a summary:
- bg section: I'd reword some sentences to clarify them (the example,
for example; continual --> continuous)
- objective:
question 3 needs to be rephrased as it is the key validity question: any
metric should be a good predictor of accessibility.
I would also add reference to other guidelines besides w3c ones, like
section 508, and remove reference to UAAG and ATAG; we're  dealing with
metrics that apply to web content only, not dev tools nor browsers.
I would also promote the issue of "discuss approaches for validating,
benchmarking, and comparing web accessibility metrics" to a bulletted
question.
Furthermore, in the objective, I would also add a sentence or two saying
that this collected volume of papers will constitute the basis from
which to further explore a research and dev roadmap for web acc metrics.
- participation:
we need to decide which criteria we will be using to evaluate and
compare papers, and the reviewing process. The latter is easy (like 3
reviewers per paper, and a review form like those used in assets or
similar conferences). The former could be based on criteria like
relevance, clarity, soundness/power of arguments, generality of
results/impact. We should write them down in the cfp.

  Giorgio