Re: [updated] call for papers

Hey Vivienne,

Congratulates on the impending birth, and thanks for the corrections!

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 BST. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk