RE: Accessibility evaluation methodology

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:44:54 +0100
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: "public-wai-rd@w3.org" <public-wai-rd@w3.org>, Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
	No, it isn't documented publicly. It's probably fairly typical of the methodology used by agencies to carry out accessibility evaluations, but it isn't formalised in a central place as far as I know.

Regards,
Léonie.

--
Nomensa - humanising technology

Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility & Web Development

tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333