Wiki Topics URGENT

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:18:53 +0100
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Hi everyone - we are about to choose topic 2 for the RDWG - please make
sure anything you want considering is up on the wiki:

All topics are welcome, the scope of this group is potentially unlimited!

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 BST. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group